Friday, March 26, 2010

Yuck

Almost gagged this morning, actually I DID gag, but I did NOT regurgitate. Tried to be extra healthy, getting a shake comprised mostly of veggies as opposed to the fruit shakes. This smoothie, shake, whatever you call it, had spinach, celery, parsley, ginger, spirulina, oranges, pineapples, protein and some other veggies in it. Was not so bad if you just have a few sips, but a whole cup later and I gagged on the last sip. I can only tolerate that shake every so often. Sushi for lunch (veggie gyoza, and sweet potato roll), and now to eat some seaweed salad before I head home. Let me point out that these are all things I enjoyed eating even before I made this crazy decision.
Tomorrow I am checking out a vegan restaurant in Park Slope with a friend, can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment